This course is for the entry-level carbine shooter new to the AR-15 platform. We will teach you the weapon system basics, proper shooting fundamentals, and weapon manipulation techniques. You will be able to operate your carbine safely and confidently by the end of this course!
Prerequisite: No Prerequisite for this course. $250
Location: Field Sports Park. San Jose, CA . March 6th, 2022. 9am-3:30pm.
- Safe weapon handling
- Carbine nomenclature, field stripping, and correct cleaning/lubrication
- Shooting fundamentals
- Zero'ing procedures
- Loading, unloading, and reloads
- Weapons malfunction clearing
- Sling use
- Trigger control and accuracy drills
- Functional AR-15 platform weapon of choice (provided by student)
- 2 or more magazines
- 100 rounds of ammo minimum(provided by student)
- Note pad, pen, sharpie
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/ eye protection
- Tools, cleaning kit, and lubricant for your carbine
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for moderate activity
- Canteen, camelback, etc
- Pack a lunch and snacks
- Good attitude and open mind
All classes are Final Sale.