Building upon Pistol level 3, this course adds alternate shooting positions and movement to your holster work. You will be introduced to some tactical elements as you continue your pistol work journey.
Prerequisite: Pistol fundamentals or our Level 3 class. $250
Location: April 3rd, 2022. 9am-3:30pm.
Field Sports Park. San Jose, CA.
- Continued holster work
- Various alternate shooting positions
- Continued pistol standards (IPSC/IDPA)
- Various pistol hold positions
- Introduction to movement
- Functional semi-auto pistol of choice
- 3 or more magazines for pistol
- Minimum of 250 rounds of pistol ammo (provided by student)
- Quality belt, holster, and magazine pouches
- Note pad, pen, sharpie
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/ eye protection
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for moderate activity
- Canteen, camelback, etc
- Pack a lunch and snacks
- Good attitude and open mind