The RIGID TQ Case for the SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W can hold the SOF®TT or the SOF®TT-Wide tourniquets. Available in black or coyote.
The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case® is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland® drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland®, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
Holds the SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available Mounting Options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Dimensions: 4.25" H x 2.5" W x 2.75" D
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.