Advanced CQB tactics and techniques to increase you problem-solving capabilities. Carbines & pistol work, multi-structure, and added interior terrain features are on the menu. This is an indoor/outdoor course that utilizes non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) such as SIMS and UTM. *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
Prerequisite: L.E. & MIL, or vetted participants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
Location: July 25th, 2021. Dublin, CA. 12pm-5pm
- CQB theory
- CQB-specific weapon manipulation
- Hybrid movement techniques
- CQB tempo changes
- Increased interior problem solving
- Force-on Force scenarios
- *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
- *Optional AR-15 platform rifle (for use with limited number of NLTA kits).
- Clear lens glasses
- Protective face mask required
- Duty or tactical kit (optional)
- Notepad, pen, sharpie
- Pants and long sleeve required
- Throat & groin protection required