This is the compete CQB series at a 10% savings! This will take you through pistol, carbine, solo, and multi-person tactics and techniques. This is an indoor/outdoor course that utilizes airsoft and non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) such as SIMS and UTM. This is a great skillset for home defense and armed professionals. *We provide the training pistols and ammunition!
Prerequisite: L.E. & MIL, or vetted participants. Email email@example.com for questions
Tuition: $1,170 ($130 savings!)
Location: Dublin, CA. 9-4pm (April 22, May 6, June 10, July TBD).
- CQB theory & case studies
- CQB-specific weapon manipulation
- Solo CQB
- Two/three/four-person room entries
- Structure problem solving
- Force-on Force scenarios
- *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
- *Optional AR-15 platform rifle (for use with limited number of NLTA kits).
- Clear lens glasses
- Gloves required
- Protective face mask required
- Duty or tactical kit (optional)
- Notepad, pen, sharpie
- Pants and long sleeve required
- Knee pads & groin protection optional