Designed and built in Portland, Oregon, this assisted-opening knife offers Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech™, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction & provide stable performance for the long haul. This is one of the best duty knives we've tried because of the slim profile, easy opening with one hand, and lockable feature.
- B.O.S.S. Tech™ - stainless steel ball bearings technology
- Scratch-resistant, removable pocket clip - able to carry tip up or tip down
- Ambidextrous assisted one-hand opening blade w/ dual ramped thumbstuds
- Blade Material: CPM S30V w/ stone washed finish
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Lock Type: Plunge-lock w/ cross-bolt safety (locks blade open or closed)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA