This course begins where our Foundations course ends. You'll be introduced to holster work, drawing procedures, and tactical considerations. You'll also put multiple skills together throughout the day, gaining even more confidence in your abilities with a pistol.
Prerequisite: Pistol Foundations course or proof of equivalent.
Location: February 20th, 2021. 10am-4pm. Linden Gun Range. Linden, CA.
- Functional semi-auto pistol of choice
- 3 or more magazines for pistol, 6 for single stack
- 200 rounds of pistol ammo (provided by student)
- Note pad, pen, sharpie
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/ eye protection
- Quality belt to support your gear (Check out our gear page)
- A holster and magazine pouch
- Any needed tools, cleaning kit, and lubricant for your pistol
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for light to moderate activity
- Canteen, camelback, etc
- Pack a lunch/snacks