This course continues on from Level 2. It is an introductory course to holster work for those who have never shot from a holster before, or who want to improve their draw technique. You will leave with an in-depth understanding of holster types, applications, and use.
Prerequisite: Pistol fundamentals or our Level 2 class. $250
Location: February 6th, 2022. 9am-3:30pm.
Field Sports Park. San Jose, CA.
- Holster types
- Holster selection for various needs
- Fundamentals of the draw stroke
- Continued pistol standards (IPSC/IDPA)
- Various pistol hold positions
- Functional semi-auto pistol of choice
- 3 or more magazines for pistol, 6 for single stack
- Minimum of 250 rounds of pistol ammo (provided by student)
- Quality belt, holster, and magazine pouches
- Note pad, pen, sharpie
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/ eye protection
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for moderate activity
- Canteen, camelback, etc
- Pack a lunch and snacks
- Good attitude and open mind