The next level in your CQB journey. Carbines, multi-person, and added interior terrain features are on the menu. This is an indoor/outdoor course that utilizes non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) such as SIMS and UTM. This is a great skillset for home defense and armed professionals. *We provide the training pistols and ammunition!
*You can run this course with one of our pistols if you do not own a carbine.
Prerequisite: L.E. & MIL, or vetted participants. Email email@example.com for questions
Location: November 20th, 2021. Dublin, CA. 1130am-5pm
- CQB theory
- CQB-specific weapon manipulation
- Solo and two-man room entries
- Team formations (2 man)
- Increased interior problem solving
- Force-on Force scenarios
- *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
- *Optional AR-15 platform rifle (for use with limited number of NLTA kits).
- Clear lens glasses
- Gloves required
- Protective face mask required
- Duty or tactical kit (optional)
- Notepad, pen, sharpie
- Quality belt to support your gear is recommended (https://optempotraining.com/collections/apparel/products/blue-alpha-gear-cobra-edc-belt)
- Pants and long sleeve required
- Knee pads & groin protection optional