An indoor course that utilizes non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) such as SIMS and UTM. Building upon the skills from the first two courses, you’ll now get in-depth CQB work under lowlight conditions. You’ll learn low-light fundamentals, tactics, and applications. Skill building work all the way up to scenario driven drills. This course will leave you with a greatly improved skill-set for home defense and duty encounters, and is a great compliment to our live-fire low-light courses. *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
Prerequisite: L.E. & MIL, or vetted participants only. CQB 1 course or equivalent. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questi.
Location: August 16th, 2020. Hayward, CA. 2-8pm
- CQB theory-recap
- Solo vs. team room entries-recap
- Team formations (2 man and 3 man) recap
- Low-light theory and trends
- Low-light search techniques
- Weapon-mounted light and handheld work
- CQB-specific weapon manipulation
- *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
- *Optional AR-15 platform rifle (for use with limited number of NLTA kits).
- Weapon mounted light (highly recommended)
- Handheld light
- Clear lens glasses
- Protective face mask
- Duty or tactical kit (optional)
- Notepad, pen, sharpie
- Quality belt to support your gear is recommended (https://optempotraining.com/collections/apparel/products/blue-alpha-gear-cobra-edc-belt)
- Pants and long sleeve required
- Knee pads & groin protection optional