An indoor course that utilizes non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) such as SIMS and UTM. You’ll get an in-depth look at CQB history, tactics, and applications. This is a great skillset for home defense and armed professionals. *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
Prerequisite: L.E. & MIL, or vetted participants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
Location: January 30th, 2021. Hayward, CA. 10am-3pm
- CQB theory
- CQB-specific weapon manipulation
- Solo vs. team room entries
- Team formations (2 man)
- Force-on Force scenarios
- *We provide the training guns and ammunition!
- *Optional AR-15 platform rifle (for use with limited number of NLTA kits).
- Clear lens glasses
- Protective face mask
- Duty or tactical kit (optional)
- Notepad, pen, sharpie
- Quality belt to support your gear is recommended (https://optempotraining.com/collections/apparel/products/blue-alpha-gear-cobra-edc-belt)
- Pants and long sleeve required
- Knee pads & groin protection optional