One of our premier courses, we present an intensive 2-day tactical all combatants medical course that culminates with live-fire medical exercises. TCCC was designed for the Special Operations medical community and continues to evolve and find a home in any branch of public safety that has the potential to respond to violence or the aftermath. This is a must have course for professionals who go into harms way on a daily basis. NAEMT TCCC all-combatants certificate awarded upon course completion.
Prerequisite: Intermediate, or higher, proficiency with carbine and pistol. Physically fit (running, lifting, etc required in course). Proof of prior courses/experience will be requested.
Tuition: $525 LE only
LOCATION: San Mateo County Sheriff Department
1601 Coyote Point Dr.
San Mateo, CA 94401
September 28th-29th, 2021. 9am-5pm each day.
- TCCC/TECC curriculum
- Top tier emergency medical care techniques
- Equipment and supply considerations
- Injured shooter rifle and pistol work
- Hot zone evac procedures
- Small unit shoot & move tactics
- Functional semi-auto pistol of choice
- (Optional) Rifle or sub-gun of choice, with sling
- 3 or more magazines for pistol, 6 for single stack
- Minimum of 400 rounds of pistol ammo (provided by student)
- 3 or more rifle/sub-gun magazines
- Minimum of 600 rounds of rifle/sub-gun ammo (provided by student)
- Tools, cleaning kit, and lubricant for your weapon systems
- Note pad, pen, sharpie
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/ eye protection
- Complete tactical gear for your mission (vest, belt, helmet, plate carrier, etc)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing for strenuous activity
- Gloves and knee pads recommended
- Canteen, camelback, etc
- Pack a lunch and snacks
- Good attitude and open mind